Making embedded insurance a profitable business model for insurers
At an exclusive VIP roundtable hosted by Duck Creek Technologies, executives from Allianz Partners, Swiss Re, RSA, Willis Towers Watson, Direct Line Group, Toyota Insurance, Vodafone, Apollo UW, and Towergate Health & Protection discussed whether embedded insurance could be the secret sauce in a market predicted to grow six-fold to £606.8bn ($722bn) in GWP by the end of the decade.
This thought leadership report explores:
- The customer proposition – how critical is it to put the customer first?
- Growing the embedded insurance market as technology evolves and digital capabilities advance
- How embedded insurance revolutionises the distribution model
- Learning from previous mistakes in the embedded insurance journey
- How strategic partnerships can help move insurance away from being a grudge purchase