Copyright © 2021 Duck Creek Technologies, All Rights Reserved
Gartner Notes and Disclaimers:
1. Gartner Magic Quadrant for P&C Core Platforms, North America, Sham Gill, 9/11/2019.
2. For 2019, 2018, 2017 - As Duck Creek in MQ for P&C Core Platforms, North America
For 2016 - As Accenture Duck Creek in MQ for Property and Casualty Insurance Policy Management Modules, North America
For 2015 - As Accenture Duck Creek in MQ for Property and Casualty Insurance Claims Management Modules
3. The following graphics were published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document.
4. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Source: Gartner, Magic Quadrant for P&C Core Insurance Platforms, North America, Sham Gill, James Ingham, September 10, 2019.
The report was previously titledMagic Quadrant for Property and Casualty Insurance Policy Management Modules, North America.